We have developed a large amount of software that we make freely available.
Mostly these are Bioinformatics programs, but we also provide some general utilities and odds and ends.
We also have more software on our github pages.
- Print 'last modified' text (just click to download)
- A program to generate HTML documentation from C source files
Patches to other software
- A patch for the popular 'mirror' program
- A patch for the GNU 'wdiff' program (V0.5) to fix a bug under Linux
- Code written by the group
- Most of our antibody software is on the GitHub pages listed above.
- abYdraw is a drawing program for antibody cartoons supporting our AbML markup language.